
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
The Secret Destinations Amex Says Will Be More Popular Than Bali by 2026 - 2
First Greenland, now Iceland? Annexation joke by Trump ally gets frosty response in the Arctic nation. - 3
Jason Kelce opens about wife Kylie Kelce's past pregnancy loss - 4
Is Trump going to war with Venezuela? - 5
Catholic influencer shares death of 5-year-old son from 'severe' flu
Discovering a sense of harmony: Individual Accounts of Reflection and Care
Chevron Says Damage at Wheatstone LNG Will Hamper Restart
5 Advancement Developments in Biotechnology
Former defense minister Gallant vacated home over security threat under Shin Bet direction
Figure out How to Track and Anticipate Future Cd Rates
Artemis 2 astronauts are about to see one of the rarest skywatching sights of all — a solar eclipse from beyond the moon
NASA’s history-making moon mission aims to send the first woman and person of color to deep space
Figure out How to Plan for Your Web-based Degree monetarily
6 Novice Cameras for 2024: Ideal for New Picture takers











